domingo, 23 de janeiro de 2011

Enthusiasm is contagious!


After a short "vacation" I started teaching again two weekes ago and let me tell you...I came back feeling I was someone new! When we're teaching it's amazing to realize how our enthusiasm can change a class completely! Even the most difficult or boring subject may become the funniest moment. As a teacher, just like you, I've already tried hard not to show my student how tired I was feeling that day, or how sad I was because of a personal problem, but those things can affect (even a little) our performance during a lesson. Enthusiasm is everything! Showing our students that we're there, having a great time is a wonderful way to get them really motivated and happy as well. I've been away, colleague, but I'm back. Hope to see you soon!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário