quinta-feira, 28 de abril de 2011

Hello?


Last night I was preparing one of my student's class when I thought about doing something different in order to have a brief review of the previous content. When teaching kids we always have to think about something new so that we can keep their attention and motivation, as well. My student is 9 and I thought it would be a good idea if we could make an "original telephone" to ask each other's personal information, such as: What's your full name?, How do you spell your last name?, etc. I really wanted to know if he had learned those questions which were presented in our last class. So that's what we did. He helped me make the "telephone" and afterwards we were ready to have some fun reviewing all those structures. Simply great! Activity approved!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário