terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2012

They're looking at...


I was teaching "Present Continuos" to one of my students yesterday, and at the end of our class I thought about using this picture I got from an old magazine some time ago. Actually I didn't use it before because I realized it's impossible to see what the couple in the picture is looking at. And this is why that picture was always left aside...but in the last minutes of my lesson I decided to place it on the desk and I asked my student what that girl and that boy in the picture were doing. He told me they were looking at...something. Then I started asking him some further questions and this time he was supposed to use his imagination in order to make predictions and try to guess what they were looking at. Really funny predictions came out! Great exercise!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário