domingo, 13 de fevereiro de 2011

Happy Valentine's!


Yes, collegue! Time just flies! It's almost February 14 again and here I am thinking about a romantic song to give my students and some printable activities as well. Concerning the song, I'm thinking about using my Simply Red's DVD and this week I intend to show my older students the song "You make me feel brand new". The lyrics are pretty easy, the performance of the singer is wonderful and students are able to easily understand what he sings. For my teen students (I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like that song) I printed some great activities from abcteach (http://abcteach.com/directory/seasonalholidays/valetines_day/). The site brings some cool printables,such as reading comprehension exercises (a text and its corresponding questions) and also an activity in which students are supposed to make words from "VALENTINE'S DAY" - this one always works pretty well and we're able to practice and test their vocabulary skill, too. Be my Valentine!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário