quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2010

My mural in July.



Yesterday I had a difficult mission: think about a theme to change my mural decoration in the shortest period of time. World Cup is gone and it's already July. Once we are in the middle of the month (Gosh! Time simply flies!) I decided not to decorate it for Independence Day and use a decoration I could keep next month, too. So I thought about searching on the Net for some simple and interesting facts about the American way of life. Things like: What they do in their free time, their eating habits, what they love, their favorite sports, etc. I guess it would be interesting for the students to know a little about some of the American habits. Check it out!
PS: You can take a look at some more pictures at www.myminischooldecor.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário