segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2010

Next lesson: "What's this?"


Real life. Bringing real objects to class. Students tend to learn easier this way because the class becomes much more interesting for them. So I've got this new student, who is a beginner, and next class I have to teach her the names of certain objects and of course the corresponding question "What's this?".I was preparing my lesson when I looked at the book and saw a picture of a bag with some objects that supposedly were in it, so I thought about bringing that bag to real life. I started looking for some old stuff at home...a bag, an old mobile phone, a lipstick, a pair of sunglasses...ready! I had what I needed in real life to show my student instead of that "obvious" bag from the book. Now I just need to type and print the names of those objects and after presenting the content I'll ask my student to label each of them. Yes!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário