sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

Teaching Directions



Every time I want to teach directions I use a map that is pretty easy to do and I make it myself. The students like it because I implement the activity using some little cars (the car thing was an idea I got from another teacher that used to work with me and I loved it!. So the students can ask each other to give the directions and they also use the "car" to go from one place to another on the map. I've already tried with both children/teen and adults and it worked really well!!!

4 comentários:

  1. I really liked the blog. I started teaching a few months ago and your clues are really going to help me... Keep up the good job!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks, Ned! Everyday I intend to post something new that I hope will help!!
    Good luck in your classes!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you.. I'm a new fan of this blog...haha
    ^^

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Good to know! It's really nice having you here! Enjoy!

    ResponderExcluir