sábado, 9 de janeiro de 2010

Working with objects in class is very nice!



During all this time I've noticed one thing: students learn much better (and faster) when they deal with objects during class. It makes the content much more interesting for them and they end up having fun! In the past I used to work with big groups, so for example, when I had to teach them how to talk on the phone I was using real telephones (of course they were not working anymore) and they could practice in pairs. It was really funny! Now with private students it's a little bit different but I always try to look for manners to bring the student an object related to the content I would like to teach. Here are some examples: A clock to teach clock times, and some plastic fruit and vegetables (which are really cheap) to present their names. Good luck!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário