quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

For teens! (reading acivity)


If bringing an American magazine to class is a good idea to use as a different reading exercise, a good option would be to read comic books in English with your teens students! There are several ways to work with them. For example, We can ask our teen students to simply read a story or even part of it and then elaborate some questions in order to check their own comprehension (they can prepare questions for the others and it becomes a great competition!), or you can cover some words, have some copies of the comic book and ask them to fill them out. I got these comic books at a second hand store and I remember I paid only a little money on each of them. I haven’t used them yet as a reading tool but I’m willing to it! Have a great class!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário