terça-feira, 22 de junho de 2010

Teaching clock times with...a clock! Sure!


When I have to teach my students clock times I use this clock which I got from a popular store some time ago. The coolest thing is that it doesn’t have a glass on it so I can keep changing the time during the lesson in order to have my students practicing the structures a lot. I remember I didn’t pay more than R$ 10,00 in mine, especially because it’s made of plastic what makes it a cheap(and light) object. By the way, I passed by the mentioned store yesterday and they've got a beautiful blue one!I wish I had seen this blue clock before! See you tomorrow at the same time, colleague!

5 comentários:

  1. Hi dear friend

    You always come up with nice ideas and tips.
    I've been reading some posts on similar blogs and I could realize some people are being influenced by your writing... I'd even say they're copying your ideas...
    Anyway, congratulations for your contributions.
    I do appreciate our friendship.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi, my dear Douglas! Yes...I know that there are some people kind of "stealing" something from my posts and also trying to copy even my way of writing...it made me sad in the beginning but now I gotta say it's okay. I fell happy to be an influence on them. Really : ) I do appreciate our friendship, too! You're always welcome!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I did not like Douglas coment because I think it's a little unfair! I've been inspired by Bianca (YES) and try not to copy anything (it's hard not being similar). But what can I say about things she posts and I've already used in my lessons?? Did she copy it? I'm sure not. If every teacher had a blog to share their ideas everyone would be benefited, teachers AND learners! But if we just visit blogs and don't leave any contribution or share anything we are very selfish! I have a saying in my blog: "I you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas then each one of us will have two ideas!" Think about it!

    ResponderExcluir