terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

Talking about Clothes II


Just in order to illustrate my post – Talking about Clothes (March 2010) - when I mentioned that you may make use of simple pictures to teach the related vocabulary. Through them we can present the vocabulary and also practice the colors by asking the students: “What color is the shirt?” or “What color are the boots?”. As I’m a private teacher I’m the one who asks first just to show my student how the activity works and then it’s my student’s turn to ask the questions. I’ve been noticing that Englsh learners tend to show some insecurity when they are the ones who have to make up the questions. Have a colored day, colleague!

2 comentários:

  1. Good Morning, Bianca!

    It's been a while without passing by... BUUUSY days... tests at college for me, student's tests to care about. I'll try to be better lol!

    Do you now anything about TKT, the Cambridge test? I've just started studying for it and I'm looking for more information.

    Have a nice day!
    xoxo
    Polly

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Polly!! It's great having you back!! Hmmmm... I'm sorry I really don't know much about the TKT. "Come back" soon!!
    kisses

    ResponderExcluir