sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

For those three minutes left!


This is a great activity for intermediate or advanced students that I got from that book "Inglês é Teen", remember? Tested and approved! I’ve already used it and the rusult was great! Before class, teacher should type the following incomplete sentences:

When I think about the future I see myself...
I’m happier when...
What I don’t like in group work is...
For my birthday I...
When I was younger/a child, I thought the world was...
I love...
I hate...
I’m afraid of...
I get angry when...
I can produce much better when...
I’ll consider someone my friend...
The last time I cried was...
I lose my temper when...
When I look at the mirror...
I’m a little ashamed of...
Those who really know me...
My favorite place is...

This kind of task makes your students practice writing, listening and speaking all at once! You ask them to complete the statements,and then elicit some of their answers. I typed the sentences and got some photocopies for me, so everytime I feel that I’m gonna have a few minutes left I make use of it!! Simple as that! Have a wonderful weekend, colleague!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário