quinta-feira, 1 de abril de 2010

She might be irritated because...


On Sunday I simply love getting “O Globo” newspaper mostly because of that magazine which comes with it . I like not only the articles but especially the pictures it brings. To tell you the truth, nowadays, when I look at a magazine I’m always thinking about new material to use in my lessons, and today I’m posting something very nice I’ve found there. As soon as I saw those people’s faces I thought about keeping them in order to use when I have to teach my students certain words such as “happy” “irritated”, “embarrassed”, “nervous”, “scared” and so on. Isn’t it a great way to illustrate the content? So next time you have a magazine in your hands try to look at it with teacher’s eyes and you’ll find great stuff to work with!

2 comentários:

  1. Hey Bia, and we can also explore the picture for intermediate groups, asking them what happened to the person, which situation led her to how she´s feeling now,letting them work in groups or pairs, raising many possibilities and bringing them for opened debates...

    ResponderExcluir