sexta-feira, 9 de abril de 2010

Yes, hangman! Practice Spelling/Vocabulary with your students!


Who doesn’t know this game? So why not using this fun activity as a nice way to get your students practicing the alphabet (spelling) as well as the vocabulary they’ve been learning? Just like me, I suppose you already knew this game and probably you’ve already used it in class...but maybe, just like me, you’ve forgotten how well this kind of exercise works in class. Today I made use of a “hangman” game as a warm up with two of my students and they simply loved it! A nice and simple game for all ages! Have a great class, colleague!

5 comentários:

  1. It´s a great idea that really works!!! Sometimes I do it when a student forgets a word, it´s nice cause you don´t give him the answer, just help him to discover...it´s helpful and funny as well.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Bianca, can you see my picture? Cause sometimes it simply disappears.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi, Tati!!! It's really nice to see your comments here! Thanks for always being around! Yes, I can see your picture...I don't know why it disappears sometimes. Can't you see it when you post a comment?

    Kisses

    ResponderExcluir
  4. My students really like playing hangman! Some of them ask to play it every single class! LOL
    And the good part is that you can use with several things besides being a quick warm up.

    Have a nice weekend, Bianca!

    kisses

    ResponderExcluir
  5. That's true, Polly!!! It's great to have you here! Have a wonderful week, too!
    kisses

    ResponderExcluir