sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

My mural this month and...a lovely site with everything we need!!



Yesterday I wrote about the next holiday I’m gonna work with my students (Earth Day), so today I’m posting the picture of my mural this month and also some veeeeery nice activities I got from www.abcteach.com/directory/seasonalholidays/earth_day/. I was amazed by the activities they have on this site. Check it out: a cute award, some lovely bookmarks, coloring pages for children, a maze (put the apple core in the trash can), a simple reading comprehension activity (I’m definitely going to use this one!), a word search, a writing paper and even an “Earth Day Rap” with a nice exercise about it! Notice that they’re all printables, so it’s not necessary to download anything!I guess we can already start planning our class!! See you tomorrow, my dear colleague!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário