sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

Two match-ups for you to see (and make) yourself!!



An idea for you to prepare a different brief review of your previous class. Imagine you taught “nationalities” in the last class and in the following class you’d like to have a short review of the content with your students. A match- up about that topic is a great chance to start your class in a different way and at the same time practice the vocabulary they learned!! The other example I adapted from an “occupations” Bingo. There was this store which was closing and that’s why they were selling everything really cheap. I bought the game for R$10,00 and adapted some of its pictures to prepare my “occupations match-up”! Great, isn’t it?

4 comentários:

  1. You always find nice things at good prices,hehehe, and give us nice tips like Disal bookstore, I contacted them and love it!Thx!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You're welcome, Tati!!! I'm glad to help, dear!!!
    kisses

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I'm glad you liked, Naty! It's great to see you here!!
    kisses

    ResponderExcluir