terça-feira, 25 de maio de 2010

Do you believe in UFO's? (A great topic for a conversation class)


UFO’s can be a great topic for us to have a fun conversation class!! I remember a long time ago when I used to teach at an English school and they had this very nice video related to this topic. So, every time I had a lesson about the subject, I was first showing the video to my students and then we were talking about it. Great ideas used to come up! If you know a movie or even a documentary about life in outer space it would be a good idea to use in order to introduce the theme of the lesson. We can also prepare in advance some simple questions about the subject for the students to ask and answer in pairs, or in my case, for me to ask the student before we start our conversation class itself (Yes! It’s possible to have a conversation class even in private lessons!). Besides, it’s really nice to know what our students think about certain subjects, isn’t it? Have a class from outer space, colleague! See you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário