sábado, 8 de maio de 2010

Friends, again! (Reviewing There is/There are)


Last week I used another part of the sitcom “Friends” with two of my students. They were actually reviewing “there is/there are” and its corresponding interrogative and negative forms, so I decided to show them two scenes of one of the episodes. As the theme of the unit was some cities in England I thought it would be a good idea to show them the episode in which Chandler and Joey are in London with the others for Ross’ wedding. In advance, I prepared some simple questions like: “Is there a hotel in the scene?” or “Are there any people on the streets?”, etc. They watched the video and then answered the questions. Is there anything better than “Friends”?

2 comentários:

  1. No!!!!!!!! there`s NOTHING better than friends in the whole world!!!!!!!!!! I love them and I watch the 3 times a day! hehehehe

    ResponderExcluir