quinta-feira, 20 de maio de 2010

How old are you?


Last Thursday something interesting happened. I had just planned that after teaching the structure “How old are you? / How old is she? / How old is he?” to two of my private students I would show them some pictures of famous people and also ask them to try to guess their ages. The coolest thing is that this simple activity became a very nice competition! We decided to write down their guessings and I’d search on the Net for the correct responses so that we could have a winner – the one who guessed most ages correctly or got closest to them. As in my case everything happened during class I couldn’t do any differently, but you can find the pictures and look for the correct ages beforehand! Have a nice class!

2 comentários:

  1. Cool! They love talking about celebrities! You can do the same when talking about family: if the celebrity is married, has any children, has brothers or siters, etc. They love it!

    ResponderExcluir