segunda-feira, 23 de agosto de 2010

About gossiping!


Another subject that may be interesting to use in a conversation class! Last week I had to introduce a new unit with one of my students and the theme was “gossip”. I started my class showing a part of a film which I had already used in other lessons - “The Devil wears Prada”. There’s a scene in which Gisele Bundchen shows up gossiping about the main character of the movie and it’s nice to see when the students realize it’s the Brazilian top model who’s speaking English in an American movie. Great way to present the topic of the new unit and also to come up with questions for them to answer and discuss. If you work with a large group this subject can even lead to topics such as: celebrities’ life, tabloids, etc. Have nice classes today, colleague! See you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário