terça-feira, 17 de agosto de 2010

Do you remember the puppets?


Some time ago I wrote about using puppets to teach children. I remember I had read an article on the Net about this great teaching tool and afterwards I bought two for my mini-school. Now that I’m really focused on improving my lessons to kids, I thought about a way to use them in class. Well, my intention next class is to review the structures which were taught last week: “What’s your name?”, “Hi. My name is Bell.”, “How are you?” “I’m fine, thanks.” My idea is to start by playing with the puppet. My puppet would ask them those questions and they’d answer it, so they’ll be able to easily understand what I expect them to do. Because then, it would be their turn to create names for the puppets and practice all the structures we studied in our last class,,so that one puppet would “ask” the questions to the other one and vice versa. This could be great for them to have fun and practice the content without asking each other, once we did it several times previously. I really think it can work! Have wonderful classes today, colleague!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário