sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

The sweetest thing!



Last week two of my students told me they were going to draw me. Imagine...at first I was a little scared because I didn’t know what they would come up with. Anyway, I took the risk. I just said “ok” and they started drawing. One of them drew on the board and the other one used a paper for it. At the end, I was surprised. There were such cute drawings and the sweetest sayings! I’m pretty sure you had already received special gifts like those ones I got, and I really think this is one of the most important things about teaching. Having your job recognized by a student makes you feel special somehow and brings you even more motivation to go on. There are things money (or Mastercard) just cannot buy, and this is one of those. Have a beutiful day, colleague!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário