quarta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2010

Mixing it all!


Yesterday I thought about doing a different warm up activity with a student, but unfortunately we didn’t have time. It would be a mixture of two other nice games which we can easily use in class. I thought about starting by saying something like “she”, for example, and she’d have to continue using any word she would like to, for example, “was”, and I’d say “at the movies”, then she could say “when”, etc, etc. So instead of writing sentences to make up a story (I’ve already posted something about this other great exercise), we could create a crazy one by only saying free words. That could be funny! I guess. See you, colleague!
PS: Today I had the chance to play this game with another student at the end of his class and it was awesome! Really funny!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário