domingo, 14 de março de 2010

Fast Tip 4: Show interest in what you're teaching


I mean not only in what we're teaching but in everything we do in class. For example: while a student is doing a listening exercise, if I stop and listen to the CD as well, he/she gets even more concentrated during the task but if I use that time (I know, sometimes we need it!) to do something else about the class, like getting some pictures I'm about to use, it doesn't help his/her concentration and can even make that student think "humm..the teacher is not so interested in class...why should I be?". When we present the content or introduce a new exercise with a bright look in our eyes and enthusiasm, it instantly reflects in our class' environment and that person who is there ready to learn becomes more excited about the whole thing. Give it a try!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário