quinta-feira, 4 de março de 2010

Teaching Prepositions


After my son's birthday party I noticed that a few boxes, which I had used to put some candies inside, were left. They were so nice that I didn't think about throwing them away,so I decided to keep them even though I didn't know what I could use them for. A good idea was to bring them to my mini school and maybe find a way to give those boxes a useful end. Yesterday I was teaching prepositions to one of my private students when I remembered I still had that cute red box! I immediately got use of it and also grabbed some of my keys that I had in my purse. Great! I didn't have to use the book to present her the meanings of each preposition and she could understand the content by simply placing the keys in, on, in front of, next to, behind and under that red box!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário