sexta-feira, 12 de março de 2010

A great warm up for Mondays


How about including a simple and nice warm up to use with your students on Monday? Or on Tuesday? I explain. I got this idea from a book I've already mentioned here ("Inglês é Teen") and I had the chance to use in on Monday with a student. The activity worked really well! All you need is a pencil and paper. Ask your student to write 4 sentences about his/her last weekend, but one of them should be false. If you work with a group divide it in pairs, if you are a private teacher as I am, you should also write sentences about your last weekend and work as your student's partner (that's what I always do!). So Student A reads his/her sentences to Student B and this one has to guess which of them is false and vice versa. Simple as that!! I wish you a very happy weekend, collegues!

2 comentários: