sábado, 27 de março de 2010

Getting ready for Easter!



Easter is coming and I’m already preparing some activities for next week. I love working with printable worksheet, so I looked for something on the Net about the holiday and I found these great ones!! I've chosen three different activities so that I can give my teens two of them and a different one to adults (Cryptogram). These kind of exercises are nice because we have the chance to talk a little about the holiday and they work really well as a warm up or a wrap up! Students can also learn new vocabulary through those tasks and a good thing is that they don’t take too much time of our classes. You can even set a time limit for your students to do them and turn those worksheets into a very exciting competition! Thank you once again, www.dltk-holidays.com!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário