terça-feira, 23 de março de 2010

Practice Second Conditional listening to Beyoncé!


Yeeeeeessss!!! I finally got to find a song ("If I were a boy") that really fits the grammar point I have to teach my student in a few days, which is “Second Conditional”, and I’m really anxious about it ‘cause I guess it’ll be a very nice way for her to consolidate the content. This time I’m going to work on the song before playing the CD. I intend to type the lyrics and ask my student to fill out with the conditional. Nice, isn’t it?

2 comentários:

  1. Thanks for the idea, I loved it...despite the fact that I don´t like this type of music (hehehe), I think it´s always a good idea to work with music.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi, Tatiana!! Yes...to tell you the truth this is not one of my favorites, either (rs) but I really think it can work well in class! Thanks for visiting the blog!!
    kisses

    ResponderExcluir